Jobs at Meridian Hive
Join the exciting and fun environment at Meridian Hive Meadery!
We are accepting resumes for the position below.
We are currently seeking a dedicated and hardworking craft mead lover to join our growing production team as a Cellarman I. The purpose of this role is to assist and provide support to the operations team to produce amazing mead! Get started in this entry level position and join The Hive's quest for world domination.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the production team with any and all cellar activities and projects
- Perform product racking and pumpovers
- Perform coarse filtration steps
- Take daily gravity & PH measurements
- Clean, sanitize and maintain tanks and cellar area
- Clean, sanitize and maintain equipment, hoses, etc.
- Clean and stage products in cold room
- Clean and prepare kegs
- Assist other team members on packaging line
- Comply with all safety standards and proper material / chemical handling procedures
Experience and Considerations
- A passion for the craft beverage industry
- Good trouble shooting skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude is a plus
- Ability to work independently and part of team
- Experience in a production environment preferred
- Knowledge of mead making, wine making or brewing a big plus
- Must be able to lift 50 - 100 pounds
- Must be willing to stand for extended periods of time
- Position will start off ~ 20 hours per week and ramp up to full time as we grow
If you are team player with excellent attention to detail and are ready to join a great team, please send your expression of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking below.